Monday 3 June 2013

2

This just in: Snow White, Apples, Cats, Peacocks and more solids!

Prints Collage
Although you might've seen the new Snow White and Apples fabrics in yesterday's post, there's a couple more new fabrics in the shop!  To the left we have Spring Cats with its menagerie of cats and birds in branches and to the right we have sheer perfection in fabric form PEACOCKS.
Solids Collage
Four new organic solids in apple green, boysenberry, dark brown and mint!
Ribbing Collage
And for the ribbing lovers, well, ribbing.  I know a lot of you have been keen for me to stop ribbing again but I've had the hardest time finding a supplier with a good colour range.  Luckily, the supplier who makes the lovely prints and solids above is branching into ribbing!  Everytime a new colour pops up I'll snag it and hopefully I'll have a broader range soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cat one! And i dont usually like animals on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete